Who processes your data?
Your personal data is being processed by: EMS Nederland B.V. – Transistorstraat 91 – Almere – The Netherlands, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce: KVK 56150075.
Which personal data do we process?
We process personal data in various ways:
Through our website (www.ems-csp.com):
Information we collect through your use or visit to our website: contact information such as names, company name, e-mail address, IP-address, phone number; web browser information, internet provider (ISP), operating system, date/time and browsing behavior and the actions you perform on our website.
In relation to our software and services:
Personal data to which a select number of EMS employees have access or can view in context of providing these services, such as: name and address details, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, IBAN, copy of identity document, Chamber of Commerce data, VAT number, insurance information, financial qualifications, billing information (such as invoices names and addresses), partner and child information.
Additionally, we collect data about employees of customers who actively use our software and services: such as the user’s name, company name, e-mail address, username and password.
In the event we have access to personal data in the here abovementioned context, a processing agreement has been concluded with the customer in question.
In relation to applicants:
Personal data provided to us with the purpose of applying, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, nationality, marital status and all other personal data stated in the application.
Whose personal data do we process?
We process personal data of persons with whom we want to have, have or have had a relationship with. Think of:
- business leads and prospects from customers (or from the customer’s principal);
- policyholders and clients of customers;
- employees of our customers;
- third parties: the person from whom damage is recovered;
- visitors of our website;
- persons associated with a company or organization with which we have a relationship.
For what purposes do we collect personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to deploy our products and provide our services;
- for processing an application or a registration;
- for invoicing and payment;
- to improve our products and services;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
We process your personal data based off one or more of the following legal bases:
- the execution of an agreement;
- compliance with a legal obligation;
- legitimate interest;
- your consent.
In the event that personal data is processed and stored by us or via any or our customers, it will be kept for as long as determined by the relevant customer. In principle, these personal data will be destroyed after putting the EMS Claimsengine® into use and when the services provided by EMS have come to an end, unless the customer gives EMS other storage instructions.
Who do we share your data with?
Your personal data can be shared with third parties, but not without good reason. For certain activities, we engage third parties. Think of the hosting provider where our data is stored and secured. These parties may not use your personal data for commercial activities. To ensure this, we conclude processing agreements with these parties. EMS remains responsible for these processing operations.
Those third parties can be:
Regulators and other government agencies, to comply with legal obligations.
Your personal data shall not be passed on to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction, damage, modification or disclosure.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
Rights of data subjects
The rights of data subjects include:
- The right to access – This means you can request access to the personal data that we have processed on your behalf. In doing so, you should take into account that there may be circumstances in which we are obliged, on the basis of an agreement with one of our customers, not to comply with your request to provide copies of personal data, but will have to refer you to this customer instead.
- The right to rectification or correction of your data if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal data erased – In doing so, you should be aware that circumstances may arise where we are required to keep your data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- The right to object or request restriction of the processing of your personal data – In doing so, please be aware that circumstances may arise where we are required to keep your data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- The right to withdraw consent given – Again, circumstances may arise in which we are authorized to continue to process your data, especially there where data is required in order to comply with our legal obligations.
If you would like to receive additional information or if you have any questions or complaints about the way we process your personal data, please contact us by writing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.