EMS is building innovative software for consumers, insurers, intermediaries and brokers. Nowadays everything can be arranged online, from buying a kitchen to taking out a new insurance policy. Until now it was not possible to, quickly and easily, report a claim online. With the Claimsengine®, EMS wants to show that this innovation is a much-needed improvement for every player in the insurance market. EMS works with a group of young, curious and enthusiastic people on the future in the field of insurance, reporting and handling of claims, based on all kinds of knowledge backgrounds.
We have an HBO internship available for web editing and/or marketing. As an intern you will work on the Social Media exposure of EMS Claims Solutions Provider and you will take care of the website, so that it will become a Lead Engine. You will also look for possibilities to further streamline the online activities of EMS Claims Solutions Provider.
Who are you?
– You are a third or fourth year HBO student in Creative Business; Media, Information and Communication; or a similar study;
– You live near Almere or are willing to travel there (using the student public transport card);
– You work independently, are creative and like to take the initiative
What do we offer?
– A challenging internship for 40 hours per week in a professional and above all fun working environment;
– Guidance that suits you;
– A market-based internship allowance
If you would like to work with a fast-growing company, apply directly through the application button below.
Is there currently no (suitable) vacancy available but do you whish to explore your options with EMS Claims Solutions Provider? Feel free to apply with an open application. You can do this uploading your resume and motivation letter via the link below.
If you would like more information or a brochure, please fill in this contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
EMS Claims Solutions Provider
+31 6 50 500 566